WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma, creator of the award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My Top Posts:
- Driving White – a genuine attempt to confront my privilege.
- Beyond Blessed – my first after the birth of our twins.
- Preparing for Storms – a reflection in anticipation of Hurricane Matthew.
One Flawsome Momma: I would like to thank One Flawsome Momma for nominating for the award. OFM has only been blogging for a couple of months, but she is already off to a flawsome start. Go check out her work! Here is an answer to her questions:
- What is your favorite quote?
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
- The best part of waking up is…..?
- My wife and I share a cup of coffee every morning while watching the news and playing with our children.
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
- If your life was a song, what would the title be?
- Smiling While Crying
- Where’s Waldo?
- Kidding, he is clearly on the right side of the page, beside the red & white stripped umbrella…
Three fun facts about me:
- A childhood goal was to be a contestant on Nickelodean’s Guts and win the greatest trophy of all time: a piece of the Aggro Crag. It never happened…
- I separate Skittles by color/flavor before eating them.
- My go-to song to lift my spirits was “Bouncing Around the Room,”by Phish when I was in high school…not sure why.
Here are 10 readers I follow that you may enjoy reading:
- Better Together
- Rabbit Patch Diary
- Real as the Streets
- Young & Twenty
- But Why
- Brandon J. Adams
- Walking on the Narrow Path
- Lead with Grace
- Jeffrey H. King’s Blog
- The River Walk
Five Question for My Nominees:
- What is one talent you wished you possessed?
- One song you always play to lift your spirits?
- The most influential book you’ve ever read?
- One fictional character with whom you identify?
- Would you rather be a sea turtle or a Kangaroo?